Wednesday, September 30, 2015

A Tithing Prayer...

(sent in from someone who has accepted the "60 Days of Reckless Tithing" challenge)


Dear God,
This is between me and you. I tried doing it my way but my challenges were even bigger. Things needed repair; you provided overtime at work, but still more things happened. You provided holiday work and premium pay, and I thank you for that; but even more things happened. I’ve worked 6 days a week, 12-hour days all summer and for 3 holidays, and I still cannot catch up.
I love you Lord. I trust you Lord. Into your hands, I surrender my life, my love, my finances, my control. I give it ALL up to you!
You are in charge of my life, and wow, what a relief just came over me!
Thank you Jesus for all the Grace you have given me.
Amen!
Your loving child

No comments:

Post a Comment