Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Bold, Reckless Tithing...


Is God doing amazing things or what?

Stories continue to come in from folks who have accepted the 60 Days of Reckless Tithing challenge. This is one that came in not too long ago...


We have been for years giving 10% or more but to multiple charities.  This is the first time after 22 years of marriage we have decided to go to church and give to the church.

I was raised and went to catholic school so it is a transition for me. 

Also my husband just retired so income has dramatically changed and I was worried about tithing but I know God will be there to help.

I believe God will be there to help!  I believe so strongly in the promises of God, that I have no doubt God will show up powerfully in this person's life.

How about you?

Do you have story you would like to share about how God is blessing you during this season of life? Post it! We'd love to hear your story...

No comments:

Post a Comment